PROJECT NEW YORK
AREA – SAFFRON WALDEN
The project brief was to carry out a full refurbishment of a 300 year old former Coach House that had been converted in the 1980’s and required modernisation. The client wanted to reconfigure the property to provide a spacious family living space with a modern approach to finishes whilst keeping the country look and feel.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Instruction of professional team (Architect/Structural engineers /Building
Control) to gain planning approval.
- Strip out of the existing interior, all (non-structural) walls, ceiling and
fixtures & fittings
- Reconfiguration of the ground floor inclusive of structural works.
- Remedial works to the existing roof.
- Removal and replacement of all windows and doors
- Removal and replacement of Velux windows.
- Full M&E package inclusive of AV and underfloor heating
- Supply and installation of a security system and CCTV
- Formation of feature vaulted ceilings
- Creation of a new ensuite in the master bedroom
- Creation of a new family bathroom
- Creation of a new powder room including a shower area
- Supply and installation of bedroom furniture
- Supply and installation of a new family kitchen ( Inclusive of appliances )
- Supply and installation of all floor finishes.
- Full decoration including specialist wall finishes.
- Creation of a new fireplace with a wood burner
24 Weeks – Excluding planning approval